The Extended Day Program is available to all students. A low student to caretaker ratio is maintained, and certified teachers are included in its caring staff members. Both teachers and caretakers provide homework assistance during its duration. Snacks are provided daily during After Care for the students, and play time is provided either in the gymnasium or outdoors if weather permits. The telephone number to reach aftercare when the school office is closed is 440-234-6137.
An Extended Day Program Agreement must be completed and submitted to the office with the $30 registration fee. Click here —> Extended Day Program Agreement to print a copy of the agreement.
Hours of Service
- Before Care – 7:00 to 7:40 AM
- After Care – 2:30 to 6:00 PM
- Registration – $30.00 per family annually
- Before Care (7:00 AM – 7:40 AM) – $3 per day
- After Care (2:30 PM – 6:00 PM) – $12 per day for the first child and $10 for the second. No charge for additional children.
NOTE: Before and After Care are billed separately.